Can you believe that 2013 is almost over? Just a little over two weeks remain.
What was this year like for you? What will next year bring? Want a little help reflecting on the year past and prepping to make 2014 the best year ever?
Christine and I are excited to bring you the Countdown to 2014!
- 10 Journal Prompts to help you reflect on the year past, and prime your heart for the year to come
- A prize pack filled with our favourite journaling goodies!
- A FREE prompt pack to help you get started journaling for the New Year!
The fun starts on Monday, with our first prompt, and the details for how to enter to win the prizes! You’re not going to want to miss this, if you’ve been looking for ways to write more, and with more clarity!
I’m a communicator. That’s a PC way of saying I like to talk, but I also spend a lot of my time listening, and over the years, I’ve developed a sense for subtext – how one or two words can change your entire message, what people are really trying to say and how to weave the varied layers of your story into one cohesive brand message that your clients fall in love with.
When I'm not acting as editor in chief for Vivid & Brave, you can find me geeking out over words here.
Latest posts by Stephanie Ostermann (see all)
- Inventing Insecurities | No, I Don’t “Need” Eye Cream - February 24, 2017
- You Don’t Have to Be Friends With Your Ex (Or His New Wife) - November 23, 2016
- Grief & Landlines - September 20, 2016