Social Media Infusion – the Book – $99
By Christine Tremoulet & Stephanie Ostermann
You’ve got your social media accounts set up, and now they’re collecting dust. There are just too many to focus on that you don’t even know where to start. Your social media strategy isn’t a strategy so much as wishful thinking. You’re not sure when you post, or how often, of what to post when you do. They made changes to the graphic sizes three months ago and you haven’t gotten around to updating your images. You’re so busy running your business you don’t even know where to start to get social media working for you.
Social Media Infusion will help you find your way.
This book will show you how to make a plan using an editorial calendar to make the most of your social media efforts. We’ll give step-by-step instructions for getting your posts planned out, your accounts up to speed, talking about the strengths and weaknesses of each platform and how to choose the ones that will work best for you. We’ll talk about how to post, what to post and when, and how to make your social media accounts work together to increase your reach and draw your ideal client in.
Social Media Platforms & Strategy Covered
Editorial Calendars: Why You Need One and How to Create One
Blogging: The Center of Your Social Media Universe
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram: How to Use Social Media to Grow Your Brand
What will you get?
A 96 page book in PDF format, filled with information on best practices to build your social media presence written in a friendly, easy to use manner.
Who should buy this book?
- You’re a Creative Entrepreneur or a Blogger
- You want a plan for your blog & social media. No, wait, you NEED a plan
- Setting up or updating your social media accounts can be a little daunting
- You want accountability to make sure you get all of your accounts in good working order
- You want to develop a social media strategy that fits in with everything else you have to do while running your own business
- You want a better understanding of the platforms and how to use them for your business
- You want to get your message out to the world
- Trying to research all of this on your own makes your eyes glaze over
This course is not for you if…
- You are such an early adopter you get your first name for your username every time
- Within 10 minutes of Facebook changing their graphic dimensions you have updated all of your banners and profile photos
- You have a Klout score of over 60 and know what that means
- Your RSS reader is full of social media related articles and you can’t wait to read them every day
Get your copy today for just $99!